Computer Tips: Metro Apps For Windows 8 Install Time-- iCookbook Metro Apps


This is a pretty sweet app if you like to cook a lot using recipes! My wife enjoyed looking through their recipes and the graphics will make anyone hungry! The app has well over 2,000 recipes and it has some nice features like a view mode that is easy to read from a distance.

Computer Tips: Metro Apps For  Windows 8 Install Time-- iCookbook Metro Apps

For a free cookbook app, it’s pretty nice. I personally enjoyed going through the different cuisines and trying recipes from there. I bought a few cookbooks in my time, but never opened them more than once or twice. I’ve already used this one 5 times because it’s so fun to browse.


Computer Tips: Metro Apps For  Windows 8 Install Time-- iCookbook Metro Apps

"Computer Tips: Metro Apps For  Windows 8 Install Time-- iCookbook Metro Apps"


Reference : online-tech-tips.com