Computer Tips: Metro Apps For Windows 8 You Should Install

With the release of Windows 8 just around the corner, I thought I would write up an article on my favorite 10 Metro apps so far. I’ve been using Windows 8 for over 2 months now and the number of Metro apps in the Windows Store has really gone up! I’m sure there are going to be hundreds more released by the time October rolls around, but as of now, here are some cool Metro apps you can use on your new Windows 8 machine.

If you are using a different Metro app I haven’t listed here, feel free to post a comment and let us know why you think the app is awesome. Enjoy!


Computer Tips: Metro Apps For  Windows 8 Install Time-- MetroTwit

If you’re a Twitter user like I am, then MetroTwit is probably the best Twitter metro-style app for Windows 8. It’s gone a sleek interface and quickly lets you view your timeline, @mentions and direct messages.

Computer Tips:  Metro Apps For  Windows 8 You Should Install


You can post a tweet easily and upload a photo or even take a photo if you have a web cam installed.

Computer Tips:  Metro Apps For  Windows 8 You Should Install

You can also do searches on Twitter directly from the app, which is a nice feature since I like to follow a lot of topics on twitter.

Computer Tips:  Metro Apps For  Windows 8 You Should Install




"Computer Tips: Metro Apps For  Windows 8 Install Time-- MetroTwit"



Reference : online-tech-tips.com