Windows 8 Tips-- Windows 8 Metro Apps Fail-Run or Open


As you can probably see by the number of posts on Windows 8, I’ve been playing around with the it lately ahead of the final release at the end of the year. Today I ran into an interesting problem. I loaded up Windows 8 on a netbook just to see how well it would run and when I tried to launch one of the Metro apps, nothing happened. It just would not load the app.

I figured maybe Windows had crashed or something, so I restarted the computer, but I still was not able to run some of the Windows 8 apps. It was getting very annoying because there was no error message or anything, you just clicked and nothing happened.

Windows 8 Metro Apps Fail-Run or Open

In this article, I’ll walk you through a couple of troubleshooting steps you can take to fix the problem. If none of the solutions below fix your issue, go ahead and post a comment and I’ll try to help.




"Windows 8 Tips-- Windows 8 Metro Apps Fail-Run or Open"


Reference : online-tech-tips.com