Windows 8 Tips-- Windows 8 Metro Apps,Connect to External Monitor


The problem I had was the fact that I installed Windows 8 on a netbook and apparently the resolution on that netbook was not high enough to support Metro apps! Go figure! Anyway, I connected it to an external LCD monitor and then opened the Charms bar and clicked on Devices and then chose Second Screen 

Only. This turned Windows 8 off on the small netbook screen, but displayed it on my 22 inch LCD monitor.


Windows 8 Metro Apps,Connect to External Monitor


After that, I changed the resolution to the highest possible and all the apps started loading fine even though they were running off the netbook! Kind of pointless to have a system setup like that, but it works!



"Windows 8 Tips-- Windows 8 Metro Apps,Connect to External Monitor"



Reference : online-tech-tips.com